A Leading Factory for Oil & Gas Equipments based in Khartoum and Nile River Stated – Atbara City, It is the first factory specialist in producing Oil & Gas equipments in the Sudan and Africa. We looking to recruit professional and experience candidates to fill following position:
Q. HSE Supervisor
Qualification & Requirement:
- BSC in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 year experience in the QA/ QC & HSE same position.
- Fluent English language.
- Familiar with Microsoft package.
- Excellent in communication.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of safety, occupational health and environmental principles.
- Practical knowledge of the body of laws, regulations, policies and procedures related to safety, occupational health and environmental protection
- Must have the skill to recognize hazardous or potentially hazardous conditions.
- Ability to interpret scientific data relative to health, safety and environmental assessments, measurements and investigations.
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must have working knowledge and experience in environmental, safety and health/hygiene
- Must be able to liaison with governmental agencies and understand the regulatory process.
- Participate in project planning and change management activities to identify risks and mitigation opportunities.
- Acts as a technical team player to functional groups towards continual HSE improvement
- Participate in the identification of gaps and implement or provide recommended solutions to HSE issues.
- Develop or obtain best practice and technical information for practical applications for locations.
- Execution and improvement of programs and systems such as: procedure, training audits, observations, risk assessments, etc. to ensure practical and cost effective measures are in place.
- Create concise and simple communications to facility and operational levels.
- Identify corrective actions for incidents, audits, trends and other findings based on research and best demonstrated practices
- Validate implementation and ensure integrity of site HSE Management System.
- Ensure local legal, business and client requirements are met and communicated.
- Participate and possibly lead focus and project teams.
- Work with peers on development of HSE process and initiatives.
- Supports a safety culture that ensures employees are accountable and responsible for HSE conditions and practices
- Ensure appropriate statistics are gathered, tracked, reported and closed as required;
- Participate in or may lead special projects as assigned
- Knowledge of codes such as ASME VIII, ASME IX, ANSI B 31.3 etc.,
- Knowledge of welding process.
- Ability to prepare WPS, PQR and WQT.
- Familiarization/ Knowledge of fabrication sequence.
- Ability to perform and having knowledge in inspection.
- Broad understanding of the product.
- Knowledge of writing test plans from the requirements, specifications and test strategies.
- Able to use versioning systems to code test scripts.
- Aware of Creating and performing test campaign whenever it is necessary to fit in the overall planning.
- Analyses test result skills.
- Aware of testing by time in a schedule and in line with the processes.
- Able to adopt, develop and maintain working practices to ensure quality control is efficient and documented.
- Able to use, create and understand technical documentation.
- Liaise with the development when required to ensure effective communication.
- Check requirements against delivered product.
- Attend training sessions when required.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Excellent team skills.
- Effective communication.
- Use, create and understand technical documents.
- QC laboratory experience preferred and basic understanding of a range of analytical methods and techniques.
- Computer literacy, including data systems such as Excel spreadsheets.
- Pro-active problem solving approach.
- Candidate must be exempted or completed national service.
- Candidate must be submitting all certificate documents.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send in their CV including other documents required by e-mail: email@example.com
- Subject must consist of Job title as listed above in emails.
applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only, short listed candidates will be contacted.