A Leading Factory for Oil & Gas Equipments based in Khartoum and Nile River Stated – Atbara City, It is the first factory specialist in producing Oil & Gas equipments in the Sudan and Africa. We looking to recruit professional and experience candidates to fill following position:
Civil Structure Engineer
Qualification & Requirement:
- BSC in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or Architecture.
- Master Degree – Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in engineering design role with increasing responsibilities and experience in design of heavy industrial structures and foundations.
- Fluent English language.
- Familiar with Microsoft package.
- Excellent in communication.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Reporting to Engineering Manager.
- Prepare all Civil/structure engineering documents with respect to Bid documents.
- Identify the changes with respect to contracts and inform contracts Department of the changes and variations.
- Prepared all engineering documents to ensure quality & technical compliance to the project specifications and international standards.
- Coordinates with Engineering Subcontractor discipline Engineers to ensure project discipline requirements are met.
- Coordinates with other discipline Engineers to ensure project discipline requirements are met.
- Provide Field Engineering support for resolving any technical queries.
- Provide technical support to the Procurement team.
- Ensure that the Project deliverable schedule, as per the Engineering Document Register, are met, and highlight the shortcoming to meet the contract schedule.
- Attend Technical/Progress meetings
- Good knowledge of the International civil/structure code is required
- Good knowledge of structure steel software is preferred
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send in their CV including other documents required by e-mail: email@example.com
- Subject must consist of Job title as listed above in emails.
applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only, short listed candidates will be contacted.