The Executive Manager of Eastern Construction and Rehabilitation Fund, is looking
for qualified candidate to fill the position of a Director for the Implementation Unit of Tokar Project
rehabilitation in red sea state, financed by virtue of a loan of US Dollars, (50.0) Fifty Millions
presented by the Islamic Development Bank for five years period, according to the following conditions:
First: Vacancy Requirement
• Civil Engineer has a Master Degree in Water resources engineering, irrigation engineering or relevant
field with experience not less than 15 years.
• Experience in design and implementation of irrigation works.
• Experience to manage projects of the same nature.
• Has a good knowledge of work environment in government institutions and corporations that work in the same field.
• Has an experience and ability to work with the regulations of the international financing institutions (I.F.I.S)
• Fluent in both English and Arabic languages spoken and written.
• Has a good skill in computer programs.
Duties and Obligations:
• Lead the implementation unit under the supervision of the steering committee of the project.
• Ability to manage executive affairs of the Unit and follow-up the implementation program
of Tokar's Delta rehabilitation as well as to write performance and financial reports.
• Supervise the procurement of all categories.
• Supervise and follow-up the performance of the staff of the Unit.
• Coordinate the activities of the project with relevant stakeholders.
• Supervise the monitoring and evaluation works (M&E).
Interested candidates should submit their application letters, CV's and copies of educational and experience certificates to the office of the Executive Manager of Eastern Sudan reconstruction and rehabilitation Fund in a period not more than two weeks from the date of publishing this advertisement to the following address:
Al Riyad Block No. 20 Plot No. 42, at junction Dr. Abdalla Altaib Road with Road No.131( Aljazar Extension)
Khartoum - Sudan