IDB has received a letter from GOS to partner in SVP in one of the most deprived areas in Sudan,tamely KULBOS for which the ISDB has agreed to finance the program as one of six (6) programs in programs in the world
So, to implement this program the sustainable village program management is going to recruit a project an infrastructure specialist (civil engineer).
POSITION: INSFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALIST(CIVIL ENGINEER)
DESTINATION: Kulbos, Genaina, or Khartoum
DURATION OF CONTRACT: one calendar year, subjected for renewal.
SALARY: 2,500 USD
The main purpose of an infrastructure specialist ،s to insure the supervision and quality of work in the SVP
in kulbus west darfur state in accordance with the laws and regulations of employment contracts and public works of the government of Sudan .
2-SCOPE OF WORK
He/she will report to the national project director and will be primarily responsible for the design, supervision and evaluation of the work.
the more specific tasks and responsibilities Include:
- Participate in the preparation and approval of plan of activities.
- Develop terms of reference for hiring public works contracts.
-Safeguarding the technical specifications contained in the contract are strictly enforced charge.
-Insure the implementation of planed activities according to the time of start and completion of The works .
-Inspect the ongoing constructions &rehabilitation contracts & correct deficiencies as required.
- prepare & review the initial &shop drawing.
- assist in the -organization aspects of the project.
- contribute to the improvement of the existing infrastructure at the villages.
- Conduct regular monitory activities curried out at the project (the scope of action).
- Prepare progress reports monthly, quarterly yearly and/or as required.
3-QUALtFICATION, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- possess a Bachelors degree in civil engineering, having the level of masters in the same field is an
- Experience of 7years in civil engineering supervision
- Experience in west Darfur state is an additional advantage
-at least 7 year experience in water project is must (bore hole ,hafir,dam,etc)
-Knowledge of AutoCAD is a must.
-Preferred knowledge of computerized structural design programs (SAP2000).
-knowledge of construction specification &contract bases is highly required.
-Have experience in the supervision of public infrastructure is advantage (SVP in Sudan).
-Ability to deal with cooperation partners.
-The candidate must be fluent in speaking and writing English
-C.V should be submitted before Sunday: 25/1/2015
West Darfur – office- Algenina Aljamarik district or office of Khartoum in Khartoum west-
Ali Aballatif street-east Art college in Nileen university.
Phone: +249928808852 -+249918675806
Eng. jaafar Mohammed Saeed